1. Preheat oven to 250 F degrees.
2. Mix butter, light corn syrup and brown sugar in a 2 quart sauce pan.
3. Heat mixture over medium heat and cook for two minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Remove from heat.
4. Add baking soda to mixture and stir until the mixture starts foaming (this will allow the caramel mixture to evenly coat all of the corn puffs).
5. Place corn puffs in 9x13 pan (I also placed a cookie sheet underneath the pan to prevent caramel/corn puffs from spilling) and coat with caramel mixture.
5. Place coated corn puffs in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Stir corn puffs after every 10 minutes of cooking (make sure corn puffs are evenly coated; you will do this 4 times).
6. Remove corn puffs from oven and pour onto a long piece of wax paper.
7. Break corn puffs apart before they cool (or they will harden as huge pieces!). Wait until cool. Enjoy!