Spice up your dinner with this delicious curry fried rice recipe! Made with all of your favorite fried rice ingredients, but this time infused with aromatic curry powder, this unique dish is sure to satisfy your curry cravings and become a new family favorite.
2. Add the curry powder, salt, and pepper and stir until the vegetables are evenly coated.
3. Push the vegetables over to one side of the pan. Pour the lightly beaten eggs onto the other side. Using a spatula, gently stir the eggs until they are cooked through.
4. Once the eggs are cooked, mix them in with the vegetables.
5. Add the rice and soy sauce to the pan and stir until combined and heated through.
6. Stir in the green onions and remove from heat.
7. Taste the fried rice, and add more salt and pepper if desired.
8. Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
1. Make sure you use day-old cooked rice. Day-old rice will give the fried rice a firmer texture than fresh rice, resulting in a soggy, mushy texture.
2. Fresh vegetables, instead of frozen, can be used. Cooking times will need to be adjusted accordingly.
Keywords: curry, rice