Homemade dulce de leche has never been easier than with the Instant Pot! All you need is a can of sweetened condensed milk and your trusty pressure cooker, and you'll be enjoying sweet and creamy dulce de leche in no time.
1. Use Goo Gone to completely remove the label from the can. You don't want any residue left behind as it will stick to the Instant Pot liner and make it hard to clean.
2. Place the sealed can on its side in the Instant Pot. Fill the Instant Pot liner up with water completely to capacity. The can should be submerged with a few extra inches of water on top.
3. Set the pressure to high for 35 minutes.
4. After the 35 minutes, allow the pressure to release naturally.
5. Allow the can to completely cool down before removing from the water and opening, this may take a few hours.
6. Store the unopened can of dulce de leche at room temperature for up to three weeks. Once opened, dulce de leche should be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Keywords: dulce de leche, instant pot