These delicate strawberry crepes are rolled up with a luscious cream cheese filling and finished off with a sweet strawberry topping and homemade whipped cream. This decadent entree is perfect to serve for breakfast, brunch, or dessert.
We LOVE crepes in our family. Whether we're celebrating a birthday, anniversary, Mother's Day, Father's Day, or just because, you better believe there will be crepes on the table! But honestly, do you really have to have a reason to make crepes?
My favorite way to enjoy crepes is with Nutella and strawberries, but I decided it was time to branch out and try something new: Strawberry Crepes with Cream Cheese Filling. These decadent "cheesecake" crepes are sooo worth making. The warm crepes are rolled up with a luscious cream cheese filling, topped with a fresh strawberry topping, and then finished off with a spoonful of homemade whipped cream. Completely irresistible, especially if you have a sweet tooth like I do...
How to Make Strawberry Crepes
These strawberry crepes are one of my new favorite kinds of crepes to make (and eat)! Not only do they look beautiful, but they can be made in a matter of minutes. All you need is a blender and a frying pan (although, I highly recommend picking up a crepe pan if you are serious about crepe-making).
1. Combine all of the crepe ingredients in a blender. Allow the batter to chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour to allow the bubbles to settle, although if you have more time for the batter to sit it certainly doesn't hurt!
2. While the batter is resting, prepare the strawberry topping, cream cheese filling, and whipped cream following the instructions below.
3. Spray your skillet with non-stick spray. Pour ¼ cup of the batter onto the skillet, turning the skillet as you pour to cover the bottom with the batter. Cook for 1 minute per side, carefully pulling up the edges of the crepe with a spatula before flipping.
4. Fill the crepes with the cream cheese filling and top with the strawberries and whipped cream. Enjoy!
More Sweet Breakfast Recipes You'll Love!
- Creme Brulee French Toast
- Austrian Pancakes
- Homemade Hawaiian Acai Bowl
- Belgian Liege Waffles with Cookie Butter