These stroopwafel ice cream sandwiches are made with smooth and creamy vanilla ice cream sandwiched between two ooey-gooey caramel-filled stroopwafels, dipped in melted chocolate, and then topped with your favorite toppings.
What do you get when you combine stroopwafels and ice cream? A seriously amazing dessert! This is one party your taste buds are sure to love!
Ingredients in Stroopwafel Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Stroopwafel: You can purchase these pre-made or make your own.
- Vanilla ice cream: I used vanilla ice cream in this recipe, but you can use whichever flavor you prefer.
- Chocolate chips
- Coconut oil
- Toppings: I used chopped peanuts, pistachios, coconut flakes, and sprinkles for my ice cream sandwiches. But don't be afraid to get creative and try different toppings.
How to Make Stroopwafel Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Scoop softened ice cream onto a half size baking sheet. Spread it over the baking sheet until it's in a smooth layer. Freeze until hardened.
- Using a circular cookie cutter, slightly smaller than your stroopwafel cookies, cut out the ice cream.
- Place a circle of ice cream on one stroopwafel. Place another stroopwafel on top to create a sandwich. Freeze for 30 minutes.
4. Dip frozen sandwiches into melted chocolate.
5. Top with your favorite toppings. Freeze until chocolate is hardened.
More Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- Homemade Cannoli
- Homemade Mexican Churros with Dipping Sauces
- Stracciatella Gelato
- Pumpkin Baklava
- No Churn Creamy Coconut Ice Cream