Vanilla Raspberry Italian Cream Soda made with vanilla and raspberry syrup, cream and club soda. It's a refreshing and festive drink perfect for any holiday, party, or special occasion!
Cream Soda Ingredients:
- Club soda
- Flavored syrup - I used vanilla and raspberry Torani syrup, but you can use whatever flavors you'd like!
- Half and half - If you want your drink to be a little richer you can substitute for heavy cream.
- Toppings: whipped cream and maraschino cherries
How to Make Cream Soda:
- Pour club soda into a drinking glass.
- Add flavored syrups.
- Add half and half.
- Add 5-6 ice cubes.
- Add whipped cream and a maraschino cherry before serving.
What makes Italian Cream Soda Different?
Like most soda you can buy at the store Italian cream soda contains similar ingredients: carbonated water and flavoring. However, unlike regular soda, Italian cream soda has the addition of one other ingredient: half and half or heavy cream.
Is Italian Soda, Italian?
Unlike the name would have you believe, Italian soda is actually an American creation.