Nothing says summer like a berry caprese salad made with a beautiful assortment of fresh berries, mozzarella pearls, mint, and a mouthwatering strawberry balsamic glaze.
All summer long, we always have our fridge stocked with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, you name it (my little one-year-old daughter is a big fan!) Whether we are using them for topping an acai bowl, enjoying them on fresh crepes, or mixing them into this caprese salad, we look forward to berry season every year. I just love how versatile summer berries are!
If you're looking for another fun way to enjoy this seasonal produce, you'll love today's recipe! Complete with a mixture of your favorite berries, fresh mozzarella, mint, and a strawberry balsamic glaze - this berry caprese salad is basically summer in salad form!
Ingredients in Berry Caprese Salad
- Berries: I like to use an assortment of strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, and raspberries, but you can substitute for whatever berries you like!
- Mozzarella pearls: If you can't find mozzarella pearls, you can buy a block of mozzarella and cut it into cubes instead.
- Mint leaves
- Balsamic vinegar
How to Make the Salad
- Combine the berries, mozzarella, and mint in a bowl.
- Drizzle with strawberry balsamic glaze.
More Berry Recipes You'll Love
- Strawberry Crepes with Cream Cheese Filling
- Strawberry Cheesecake Macarons
- Berry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Strawberry Nutella Crepes
- Strawberry Trifle